Health Policy Institute
Since 1999, SIU's School of Law, School of Medicine, and Southern Illinois Healthcare have sponsored the annual Health Policy Institute. Attendees hear presentations from national experts and discuss current regulatory and public policy issues in health care.
Southern Illinois Healthcare/Southern Illinois University Health Policy Institute
June 5, 2020
7:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Building Healthy and Equitable Communities: Creating Opportunities for All Illinois Residents
SIU School of Medicine, Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation (MCLI), Springfield, IL
Interactive Simulcast Sites:
Illinois State Bar Association Chicago Office, Chicago, IL
SIU School of Law, Carbondale, IL
- Jay Bhatt, DO, SVP & Chief Medical Officer - American Hospital Association;
- Alan Morgan, MPA, Chief Executive Officer - National Rural Health Association;
- Ngozi Ezike, MD, Director - Illinois Department of Public Health;
- Audrey Soglin, Executive Director - Illinois Education Association;
- Pat Schou, Executive Director - Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network;
This program is supported, in part, by unrestricted educational grants from Southern Illinois Healthcare, the SIU School of Law, First Health Medical Provider Class represented by SL Chapman LLC, Meyer Capel, and Sandberg Phoenix & von Gontard P.C.