- We can meet with you and create a plan to help you choose or reach your career goal.
Cover letter and resume review
- We can offer you a template or help you edit your existing resume or cover letter.
- We can help you request access to other law school’s job postings.
- We put all of our handouts in one place for you to access at your convenience.
On Campus Interviews
- We arrange for employers to interview you on campus for summer and post-graduate positions.
Weekly Career Services Announcements email
- We put all of our announcements about jobs, networking, and other opportunities into one email.
- We bring employers to campus who are looking to hire for summer and post-graduate positions.
Career Track Presentations
- We bring alumni to campus to help you decide which area of law is right for you.
Market Sector Panels
- We bring alumni to campus to help you decide which sector of the legal market is right for you.
- We can drop off your resume at select firms and cities.
- Our series of workshops teach you how to do everything from job searching to networking.
For more information about any of these services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.